3.26.2011

Retail Therapy #1: Spring Time Weather

studded bandeau bra
oversized slub-knit cardigan
sheer/nude cropped top
ruffled shorts
 
harem pants

I know I'm a little late on this trend, but I finally bought myself a pair of harem pants! I never thought my petite stature could pull them off, but I found these while I was at the mall yesterday and thought, why not try them on? The instant I slipped them on, I fell in love. They are the comfiest pair of pants, ever. There is definitely a technique to wearing them. I am also loving my ruffled shorts, and the nude/soft pink colors, although I need to start adding more color to my wardrobe. I just love my neutrals though. Expect to see some outfits in the near future with these items.
xoxo, Pasion
PS. My photos look terrible. I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment