3.25.2011

sweethearted

monteau nude top, bcbg highwaisted cigarette jeans, target clogs, topshop satchel

I spent my afternoon at the mall, exchanging a recent purchase and doing a little more shopping. I didn't get much of anything, but what I did get, I'm completely in love with! Afterward, we went to dinner. Buffets and I don't really mix. I eat everything. EVERYTHING. Even though we were stuffed, we went home and ate cake anyway. I'm so glad I went tonight, it was great seeing old friends and sharing laughs. This outfit was perfect for a day like today: warm, bright and beautiful. The evening was a different story, though, with rain pouring like a romantic movie. I still loved it, the weather was a perfect balance. I can't wait to show you guys what I bought!
xoxo, Pasion

No comments:

Post a Comment