7.01.2011

Update +New Finds

It's been such a long, long time since I've spent any time on this blog. There was just so much to do what with school ending and all, and now that summer's begun I haven't paid much attention to anything else besides spending some time with my best friend before we both leave the state for vacation. I can't really think of anything new in my life other than my awful TOMS tan on my feet! And lots of graduation//going away parties. But I've been browsing the web for some unique summer fashions and am even planning on hitting some thrift stores this afternoon to see if there are any DIYs waiting for me there! So please be on the lookout of that. Other than that, I'll try posting new "what did you wear today?"s when I get the chance.

In the meantime, check out these cool finds I spotted on Etsy!

I love being barefoot, especially in the summertime. I just love the warm concrete, or sand, and the cool grass. These knitted barefoot sandals are perfect! They're unique, and the perfect little way to dress up a warm weather outfit. HERE's where to get them.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect distressed denim shorts and this shop has a great variety of styles and colors. Some are studded, bleached. All unique, and range from 24" - 34". Click HERE to get a pair!

Here's another pair of shorts! The shop only has a few styles but the design of the studs are pretty unique and very well made, and there are a few different types of denim to choose from. HERE's how to get to the shop.
These shorts would have been perfect for the 4th of July! But they can definitely be worn as a statement piece as well. The shop also carries other vintage items, such as tops and hair pieces. Check them out HERE!

I absolutely ADORE these shorts! The lace pockets are so unique and the tie-for-a-belt is such a creative touch! Unfortunately, the sizing is limited. But check them out HERE!

1 comment: