4.25.2011

Love yourself

I've been eating healthy these last few days, minus the Indonesian food my brother brought home tonight. I've been eating yogurt, snacking on almonds, drinking plenty of water and eating lots of fruit. As a result, I've been feeling refreshed! I'm trying to find some healthy, easy recipes I can cook at home, because I'm getting a gym membership again next month. I've constantly lost this battle with trying to live a healthy lifestyle, but I really want to set my life straight. I'll be on my own in a year, and I want to avoid gaining the "Freshman 15." Aren't these pictures mouthwatering?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this post on healthy eating and living! You should look into chia seeds, I have a feeling you will love them as well :) And I agree, these pictures are definitely mouth watering…mmm the fruit looks super refreshing!

    thefashiongrove
    http://thefashiongrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete